What is Virtual Vehicle?
Virtual Vehicle is an online support program for automotive service professionals that will simplify the communication between service professionals and their customers. It is designed specifically as a tool for service professionals that will assist as they explain why and what services and repairs are needed.
The simplified animations of vehicle parts and systems will allow service professionals to easily illustrate over 165 of the most common customer vehicle concerns (and counting!). Some examples are:
- Why a timing belt needs to be replaced
- What effect warped brake disks/rotors have
- Why fuel injectors need to be cleaned
Benefits to your business:
- Increases in repeat business as customers feel more confident and better understand the services you performed in maintaining their vehicle.
- More referrals as customers tell their friends and family about the great experience they had at your business.
- Higher sales as customers begin to understand why additional work needs to be completed that will benefit them and their vehicles in the long-term.
Virtual Vehicle is constantly being improved with new animations and by updating existing animations. Your suggestions and feedback are essential to making this site a more effective tool for subscribers.
Now includes support for Apple products!
Check back soon for updates to the Ride Control section.